Mother Of Four Completed Her Ph.d With 5.0 CPGA

Ochuwa Momoh George, a mother of four who recently completed her Ph.D from the University of Lagos (UNILAG) became an internet sensation few days after accounting her journey which was crowned with a CGPA of 5.0.
   She wrote: “Finally, Ph.D done….I am so glad to announce that I have successfully completed my Ph.D in Environmental Toxicology and Pollution Management with a cgpa of 5.0/5.0! This journey has indeed been challenging…. amidst the ASUU strike extending this program for almost 2 sessions, the turbulent waters at one of my study locations in the Lagos lagoon that almost submerged the speed boat during one of my field trips, a full time job and 4 active sons….. Sometimes I wondered how I managed to scale through.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vote but be bright

Do you Value Prof. Wole Soyinka?

The death of my parents changed me.