"I Failed To Secure Admission Twice"-UNICAL's Best Graduating Student

Henry Emmanuel from the Department of Zoology and Environmental Biology, Faculty of Biological sciences emerged overall best graduating student at the 32nd convocation of the University of Calabar on Saturday 13/04/2019 with a cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 4.72.
Read what he said
" In 2012, I had my second attempt at securing admission in the University of Calabar rejected. I was dejected, demoralised, i was considered a failure by many. Yet, I never gave up those dreams. I saw failure as a lesson, hardwork and resilience, a prerequisite for success.
Today, I emerged OVERALL BEST GRADUATING STUDENT at the 32nd convocation of the prestigious University of Calabar, winning multiple awards including the TONY ELUMELU FOUNDATION AWARD FOR BEST GRADUATING STUDENT.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vote but be bright

Do you Value Prof. Wole Soyinka?

The death of my parents changed me.